Thursday, January 27, 2011

A study in mustaches: a companion piece.

The only one I bothered to do in Paint.

Ladies' Room - Now with more facial hair!

Cabana girl

Gangstaaaa yo

"Hi, my name is Kurt.  Paper or plastic?"

This isn't mine, I got it whilst trolling the intertubes.  Puns are funny.
  
Not a mustache, just a FACKIN WEREWOLF!
If you hadn't noticed, I really don't have much to write about this week.  Except Doctor Who.  That's the only thing I've had time to do, watch Doctor Who.  It's like tasty British crack covered in sprinkles and sci-fi.  I know I'm super late to the whole Who-verse (not to be confused with the Who-verse in Dr. Seuss, an equally good if not nearly as cool Doctor.) but I'm trying to catch up.  And simultaneously defend my love for the Doctor in Season One (the 9th doctor, if you didn't know).  No one seems to like him as much as the later Doc, but whatevs.  It's not like they're super wrong or anything.

OH WAIT, THEY ARE.

That's not an opinion, that's fact, too.  MY FACT.  CAUSE I AM INFALLIBLE.

Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment