Thursday, January 13, 2011

My teachers and exercise habits.

I had my first Math recitation today, which is a fancy name for 'Just another math class that you have to take.'  It was on the Fourth Floor of the scariest building I have ever been in.  The Fourth Floor itself was dark and quiet, bits of drywall leaning by the elevator as I got off.

I did the math.  I walk, on average, about five miles a day.  I deserved to take the elevator.

I finally found my way to the room, and I sat and waited for class to start.

And I waited.

And I waited.

And the room filled up slowly.  And the teacher came in.

And he looked like this.

Okay, maybe not that exactly.  I have no way of knowing whether or not he's a samurai in his spare time.  But it made math more enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment