Tuesday, March 20, 2012

My room mate and I accidentally 20 comics for $5

So there's this store in downtown Bloomington, this comic store.  My room mate and I just recently began going to it, but it's become an enthralling place, what with the Avengers and Batman and whatnot.  Point being, it turns out they have this back room filled with boxes and boxes and boxes of comics and if you buy an excessive amount of them then they are disgustingly cheap.

So.

Um.

I did this:
Basically it's Hawkeye - Black Widow - Hawkeye up in there.

And my room mate did this:
There is an Avengers Apes and Vampire Avengers too.

And there was much rejoicing as she purchased all of the Avengers comics she could find and I did the same with Hawkeye.  Also Namor, king of Atlantis, because let's face it, that guy is fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment