Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Everyone should know how to cook.

Because, I mean, food is nice. It's delicious, if you can make it right.  And everyone should learn to make it right.

My mother taught me how to cook, and she taught me how to be resourceful with my supplies.  I can make a delicious meal without a recipe or with a great recipe and half of the ingredients, which is really helpful now that I'm in college.

If you didn't know, the stores in the dorms have a very limited choice of foods, and most of those are microwave meals.  Which are fine, don't get me wrong, but if you can figure out how to make homemade microwave brownies, that's a lot better.

I can't make microwave brownies, but I can make this:






Not really homemade but tasty
And I could manage to make most of it in a microwave.  I like cooking, and I like being resourceful. And I like food. Tasty, tasty food.

No comments:

Post a Comment